Spotware Systems is a very well known trading platform development company which has been around since 2010. They are best known for their cTrader platform, which is discussed in detail on this site. The company has launched a new and interesting product which goes by the names cXchange and it’s a cryptocurrency exchange solution.
With this new product, the company has taken a big step into the emerging and very fashionable crypto asset class. Many companies in the online trading world are looking for their entry into the world of digital assets one way or another. To do this they usually come out with sub-par products. Knowing Spotware, this is not their style and it looks like the company has a solid solution that is set to add genuine value to the crypto community.
According to the press release, cXchange is a complete out-of-the-box solution. With this cryptocurrency exchange solution, anyone is able to launch a digital asset exchange.
The Spotware team promise that cXchange has the following qualities:
- Cutting-edge technology
- Robust and scalable architecture
- A matching engine which can support any asset
- High level of security
- 24/7 technical support from Spotware
The Key Features:
- It supports all the top market-cap cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum and Ripple
- A huge range of popular ICOs and Tokens that can be added at no extra cost
- It is pre-integrated with Coinmarketcap
- Fiat currencies are supported as deposit assets and quote currency
- Any type of payment method can be integrated for fiat deposits and withdrawals
- Administration platform for managing settings, reporting and surveillance
- A huge range of technical analysis tools, more than 60 indicators and dozens of timeframes
- Advanced order types to suit any trader, from market to stop-limit
- Easy to use web and mobile applications for trading on any screen or device
- Industry standard FIX API trading interface for market making and trading
- Optional add-ons such as white labels, referral program, dynamic fee discount, and live chat support
We should expect much more news and updates from Spotware to come soon regarding this new product.