Last Updated: May 12th, 2020
Convert Networks (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website www.bestctraderbrokers.com (the “Service” or “Website”). Convert Networks is a project that operates and manages multiple websites including bestctraderbrokers.com.
Convert Networks is a project that is based in Cyprus, which is a European member state, therefore subject to following the GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679).
Our top priority is to respect and protect your privacy when using the Website or other websites we may own or operate. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information we Collect
The information we collect from you while using our Website.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Эл. адрес
- Social media profiles
- Website address
- Cookies and usage data from other sites
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
Legal bases for processing
What we use your information for.
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and transparently. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you a newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Collection and Use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to attribute any content (eg. posts and comments) you submit that we publish on our website;
- to process your subscription or any one-off payments;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties
We may disclose personal information to;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you;
- to comply with a legal obligation (eg. to comply with an official law enforcement request);
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing (eg. violating the terms of service), protect and defend our rights or property (eg. consulting with a law firm to obtain a legal opinion); and
- third parties to collect and process data.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We use third parties only to perform specific tasks on Our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We may use third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
While our third-party service providers change from time to time, the current and active third parties We cooperate with and have access to your Personal Data are listed below;