Press Release: New cTrader ID Site is Live
The cTrader ID Site is a personal cabinet for cTrader platform users holding a cTrader ID. The cTrader ID site has been completely revamped and relaunched. This portal aimed at becoming the ultimate gateway to the current and future cTrader ID features and benefits. cTrader ID provides traders with exclusive features and tools. The site extends control over their accounts and will give them the possibility to connect to other traders, apps, and resources, overall improving their trading experience.
Features of the cTrader ID Site
From the cTrader ID Site, traders can effectively manage their accounts and preferences across different brokers.
- Provide traders with easy management of their credentials with a possibility to view a full list of Demo and Live trading accounts they own with each broker so long as they are all linked to their cTrader ID.
- Allows traders to set up and edit email and mobile push notifications about changes and events that happen on their trading accounts.
- Provide more convenience and security by allowing traders to view and revoke active sessions and control which devices are authorized to use cTrader.
cTrader ID Benefits
In addition to the above, cTrader ID holders have many other benefits.
- Store all workspaces, favourite symbols and more in the cloud which becomes a single secure portfolio for everything they need.
- Easily connect to other traders and get access to a large pool of trading robots and indicators in the cTrader Community.
- Access cTrader’s solid ecosystem of 3rd party integrations and connect to other services or platforms for more opportunities.
- Publish trading performance with well-known online services like MyFXBook or FxBlue.
- Get access to multi‐platform social trading via cTrader Copy.
Our cTrader ID Site was created with traders in mind, it allows them to effectively manage their accounts and preferences across different brokers. cTrader ID provides traders with exclusive features and tools, extends their control over accounts and gives them the possibility to connect to other traders, apps and resources, overall improving their trading experience.
Panagiotis Charalampous, Head of Community Management at Spotware
Spotware also plans to integrate another two features that are currently available for cTrader ID holders into the cTrader ID Site. Open API, which allows traders to build their own applications. And ChartShots (cloud charts) with which traders can share their ideas, trading examples and strategies with other traders.