Introduction to MFM Group
MFM Group appears to be a parent company Mocaz Financial Markets, a forex broker based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Strangely, the Mocaz website doesn’t list the cTrader platform on its website by name, yet screenshots of the platform used in the product page AutocopyTrade which appears to be related to their RealTrader Community.
Introduction to RealTrader Community
RealTrader Community is a website we discovered because of its association with MFM Group Services. RealTrader Community or abbreviated to RTC is a social trading ecosystem. This ecosystem is a place where users can create a social profile and interact with other users. RealTrader Community envisions that traders will discuss and share trading ideas. Besides vague inspirational and motivational text, there aren’t many details besides it being for copy trading.
MFM Group Corporate Services
Looking at the MFM Group website, it appears the company is not a forex broker. This company seems to be a consultant to brokers and FinTech companies. The products and services advertised on the MFM Group website include;
- Merchant Account Integration: This is for brokers to process payments from their clients. It’s currently an enormous challenge in the industry.
- Hosting Server Management: Not clear what this is. It just looks like a bunch of innovations buzzwords linked together by passive jibberish.
- Website: They develop websites.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO solutions that focus on marketing your company. This statement is somewhat of an oxymoron.
- Mobile Apps: Vague solutions that are related to mobile devices.
MFM Group Conclusion
Considering their claim to have led the charge into the new world of responsive web design, they must have forgotten to update their own website and forgetting to use keywords on a website is another embarrassing failure for a company offering SEO solutions. Perhaps this website is just a placeholder and very little concern is given to this particular website. The Mocaz Financial Markets website appears to be the most detailed.