Introduction to Axiory
Axiory is a regulated Forex and CFD broker that has been operating since 2011. But what exactly sets them apart from the rest, you might wonder. In this review, we take a close look at what earns them a spot on our site. As with the rest of the reviews we have carried out, we will be looking at more than just spreads and commissions. We take into account the company’s background, history, milestones, philanthropic contributions, which is certainly not common in the FX industry. We also explore key differentiators between Axiory and other forex brokers.
Axiory Does Not Accept EU Clients
First and foremost, Axiory is a Belizean regulated forex broker and the company strictly do not accept clients from the European Union. We tried very hard to open an account but to no avail. Because of this, we have not been able to do any live trading or testing on deposits and withdrawals.
The Pros and Cons of Axiory
Axiory comes recommended because we see the persona they express not just on their website but also in person to be authentic and true. We make this conclusion from our interactions with their attendance at trade shows, personal encounters, down to earth customer support team, social media channels and their products and features. Here’s what we appreciated the most when trading with Axiory Global. Despite this largely positive sentiment, not everything is perfect. Check the following Pros and cons.
The Advantages of Trading with Axiory
- You can trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
- The company has a track record of providing high-quality and complaint-free service.
- Low initial deposit of just $100. This is great for traders trying a new broker. It can be concerning when the minimum deposit is $500, $1000 or more.
- They pay Dividends on Indices CFDs. Not many brokers do this so it’s a great unique selling point.
- Free indicators to help traders. There are only on MetaTrader 4 unfortunately.
The Disadvantages of Trading with Axiory
- Limited support languages. The website is only available in two languages.
- The website looks old and outdated. Updates received via email are not reflected on the website.
- Missing some trading pairs which have some possible trading opportunities at the moment, such as USD/HKD and EUR/HKD crosses.
- The client zone loads slowly. It usually takes more than 5 seconds, sometimes 10 seconds to sign in.
Axiory has been on the market since 2011. The company Axiory Global Ltd. is headquartered in Belize, where they are regulated by the IFSC with license number IFSC/60/255/TS/19. Axiory recently opened a representative office in Dubai and seems to be extending into the Middles East. Until recently, the company was somewhat of a black box until they hired a Forex and CFD industry veteran to take the position of CEO. Now the company seems to be more active in promoting itself in a physical sense, such as by attending Expos like the Forex Expo in Dubai. Let’s explore Axiory in more detail.
|Year Started Offering cTrader||2016|
|Number of Employees||80+|
|Banking Partners||Sparkasse Bank|
Axiory in the News:
Security of Funds
It’s not always clear to see or understand what measures a broker has taken to secure your deposits. Yes, they may say they are regulated, but what does that really mean and what do the regulations require them to do? Axiory takes three clear and distinct steps to either protect clients assets or reassure them that they are protected. Here is how Axiory Global prove the safety of funds:
- All clients funds are segregated from the companies own operating accounts. While this is a requirement of law, people can break the law intentionally or by accident. Axiory have gone a step further to assure their clients. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) at the request of Axiory audited their segregated accounts and found no issues.
- Axiory is regulated by the IFSC in Belize. This regulator requires brokers to block the amount of $500,000. This capital can be taken by the regulator in fines and in compensation for any wrongdoing.
- Axiory have voluntarily registered to become a member of the Financial Commission. The Financial Commission is an independent third-party resolution board. Traders are able to submit complaints and they are investigated by the board. In the event of any wrong-doing being discovered the broker will be required to resolve the situation usually through compensation, this is decided by the commissions itself. If a broker doesn’t agree to carry out the judgement from the commission, it will be paid to the investor from the Financial Commissions Compensation Fund up to the amount of $20,000.
Axiory Trading Conditions
Axiory Global is a Non-Dealing Desk broker. This means that all orders submitted are sent to the external liquidity sources as chosen by Axiory. The company offers a wide range of trading instruments including a few of the most popular cryptocurrency pairs such as Bitcoin and Litecoin against USD. Axiory is one of the few brokers offering dividends on their Indices CFD offering. This could be a great element to incorporate into your trading strategy.
|Platforms||cTrader, MetaTrader 4|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Metals, Energies, Cryptos, Indices|
|Total Number of Trading Pairs||81|
|Trading Commissions||$10 per 1 Lot (ECN)|
|Spreads||From 0.2 (ECN)|
|Stop Out Level||50%|
Axiory Account Types
Axiory offers three accounts types to individual investors trading on both cTrader or MetaTrader 4. The three trading accounts available are an STP account which is also known as the Standard Account, an ECN account, which is known as the Standard Account and a Max account, which is a specific account type which offers leverage up to 1:500. All account types have a Non-Dealing Desk policy and orders for all account types are executed externally.
STP vs. ECN Account
The main difference is that the ECN accounts will typically route orders to an external venue, which is pretty much an exchange that connects a number of participants trading forex and CFDs. These venues have very tight spreads, and that benefit is passed onto you, however, a commission is charged by the venue and your broker. With the STP account type, your orders will be sent to one of Axiory Globals many Liquidity Providers, who themselves are essentially just bigger brokers. In this case, your prices are marked-up on by the Liquidity Provider and the broker. This is to cover the cost and generate profit. Learn more about Axiory account types.
Accessibility to Axiory Services
Axiory Global Ltd. is regulated in Belize. From this jurisdiction, the broker is able to offer their forex and CFD trading services to traders across the world, with the exception of the USA and the EU. Being regulated in Belize is one of the best features of Axiory, particularly for traders in Asia, Africa or South and Central America. Belize is a well regarded financial authority and institutions regulated there can passport their services to some other jurisdictions. While doing so, they are able to offer higher leverage on all trading pairs.
|Countries Excluded||US, European Union|
|Website Languages||English, Japanese|
|Deposit Options||Wire Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Bitpay, Neteller, Skrill, Sticpay|
|Deposit Currencies||Any currency, but will be converted into USD, EUR or JPY|
Axiory offer some of the best support in the industry. When engaging with them it really feels like you are talking to people, not scripted agents or bots. If you are a frequent trader, you will know how important this minor detail is. Axiory was awarded “Friendliest Client Support” at an Arabcom group event in 2012. Arabcom Group promotes sustainable socio-economic development in the Arab States. One of the methods of achieving this is promoting financial events and exhibitions. The cTrader platform also received an award from Arabcom in 2013 for Best Trading Technology Provider.
myAxiory Client Zone
All brokers have a client zone or client area for their traders to sign in, manage their trading accounts and make deposits and withdrawals. Some are awesome, some are just good and some just don’t make any sense. Axiory has adopted a no thrills approach, which usually works well, considering how easy it is to get it wrong and confuse users. Here is what the MyAxiory interface looks like.
While many brokers are throwing a ton of cash at football teams and other sporting events, Axiory Global is focusing on their own corporate social responsibility. This doesn’t raise a lot of awareness for the brand but it does help some people who are truly in need (much more than football clubs). That’s great, but as a trader you want to know, is your money safe, will your trades get executed properly and will the customer support team help you out in your time of need?
Unfortunately, we have not been able to do any live trades due to the exclusion of services to European Citizens. However, we can conclude that this broker puts the effort in where it’s needed. The trading platforms are reliable, supporting you whenever and wherever you want to trade. A well-trained customer support team ensures your questions are answered or escalated appropriately. It only takes a minute or less to open a demo account. Before taking any risks, why not try a demo first.