Introduction to Axiory Global
Axiory Global is a regulated Forex and CFD broker that has been operating since 2011. But what exactly sets them apart from the rest? In this review, we take a close look at what earns them a top spot on bestctraderbrokers.com. As with the rest of the reviews we have carried out, we will be looking at more than just spreads and commissions. We take into account the companies background, history, milestones, philanthropic contributions and key differentiators to the rest of forex brokers out there. And we, of course, look at the companies trading conditions.
Why We Recommend Axiory Global
Axiory Global comes recommended because we see the persona they express on their website to be true. We make this conclusion from our interaction with their customer support team, social media channels and their products and features. Here’s what we appreciated the most when trading with Axiory Global.
- Being able to trade with up to 1:400 leverage with a trusted broker that has a track record of providing high-quality and complaint-free service.
- Very easy to use the registration form. All of the inputs work exactly the way you would expect. It’s a simple thing, but when these forms don’t work it can get very frustrating. Small things can make a big difference.
- Low initial deposit of just $100. This is great because traders trying a new broker can be wary when being advised they need to deposit $500, $1000 or more for their first deposit.
- A great client zone called myAxiory which makes it very easy to manage your funds and trading accounts on different platforms.
- They pay Dividends on Indices CFDs. Not many brokers do this so it’s a great unique selling point.
To extend the introduction of Axiory Global we look at some further details that will help to evaluate this broker. This table highlights some basic information. Read on to discover vital details on trading conditions, accessibility and unique features.
|Year Started Offering cTrader:||2016|
|Number of Employees:||80+|
|Banking Partners:||Sparkasse Bank (Malta)|
Security of Funds
It’s not always clear to see or understand what measures a broker has taken to secure your deposits. Yes, they may say they are regulated, but what does that really mean and what do the regulations require them to do? Axiory takes three clear and distinct steps to either protect clients assets or reassure them that they are protected. Here is how Axiory Global prove the safety of funds:
- All clients funds are segregated from the companies own operating accounts. While this is a requirement of law, people can break the law intentionally or not. Axiory have gone a step further to assure their clients. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) at the request of Axiory audited their segregated accounts and found no issues.
- Axiory is regulated by the IFSC in Belize. This regulator requires brokers to block the amount of $500,000. This capital can be taken by the regulator in fines and in compensation for any wrongdoing.
- Axiory have voluntarily registered to become a member of the Financial Commission. The Financial Commission is an independent third-party resolution board. Traders are able to submit complaints and they are investigated by the board. In the event of any wrong-doing being discovered the broker will be required to resolve the situation usually through compensation, this is decided by the commissions itself. If a broker doesn’t agree to carry out the judgement from the commission, it will be paid to the investor from the Financial Commissions Compensation Fund up to the amount of $20,000.
Axiory Global is a Non-Dealing Desk broker. This means that all orders submitted are sent to the external liquidity sources chosen by Axiory. The company offers a wide range of trading instruments including a few of the most popular cryptocurrency pairs such as Bitcoin and Litecoin against USD. As mentioned before, Axiory is one of the few brokers offering dividends on their Indices CFD offering.
|Platforms:||cTrader, MetaTrader 4|
|Asset Classes:||Forex, Metals, Energies, Cryptos, Indices|
|Total Number of Trading Pairs:||81|
|Trading Commissions:||$10 per 1 Lot (ECN)|
|Spreads:||From 0.2 (ECN)|
|Stop Out Level:||50%|
Axiory offers two accounts types to individual investors trading on either cTrader or MetaTrader 4. The two trading accounts available are an STP account or the ECN account. Both account types have a Non-Dealing policy and orders for both account types are executed externally. It’s the venues where they are executed are different, this means conditions will also be different. The main difference is that the ECN account type will route orders to an external venue that connects a number of participants trading CFDs. These venues have very tight spreads, and that benefit is passed onto you, however, a commission is charged by the venue and your broker. With the STP account type, your orders will be sent to one of Axiory Globals many Liquidity Providers, in this case, your fees are marked-up on by the Liquidity Provider and the broker. Also, there are minor differences in margin requirements. On this topic, it’s best to look at the broker’s site for the most up to date information.
Axiory Global is regulated in Belize. From this jurisdiction, the broker is able to offer their forex and CFD trading services to traders across the world. Being regulated in Belize is one of the best features of Axiory. Belize is a well regarded financial authority and institutions regulated there can passport their services to other jurisdictions. While doing so, they are able to offer higher leverage on all trading pairs.
|Website Languages:||English, Japanese|
|Deposit Options:||Wire Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Bitpay, Neteller, Skrill|
|Deposit Currencies:||Any currency, but will be converted into account currency (USD, EUR or JPY)|
Award Winning Support
Axiory offer some of the best support in the industry. When engaging with them it really feels like you are talking to people, not scripted agents or bots. If you are a frequent trader, you will know how important this minor detail is. Axiory was awarded “Friendliest Client Support” at an Arabcom group event in 2012. Arabcom Group promotes sustainable socio-economic development in the Arab States. One of the methods of achieving this is promoting financial events and exhibitions. cTrader received an award from Arabcom in 2013 for Best Trading Technology Provider.
All brokers have a client zone or client area for their traders to sign in, manage their trading accounts and make deposits and withdrawals. Some are awesome, some are just good and some just don’t make any sense. Axiory have excelled themselves in their client area. moreover, has an interesting twist that can be exciting for new traders. As well as being able to do all the usual operations you might expect from a clients area, in the myAxiory application you can view successful forex trading strategies.
Invest in Axiory Strategies
Axiory is a Non-Dealing Desk broker who wants their traders to be successful. This is logical since they make their profits from commissions when their client’s trade. They gain nothing if a trader burns their account. The best way to keep clients to trade is to do everything possible to help them profit. This a not easy as many regulators limit what brokers can and can’t do to help traders, for example, give advice or recommendations. While these restrictions protect traders from bad actors, they prevent those with good intentions from sharing their expertise. One initiative Axiory has is to promote strategies they consider to be successful in the myAxiory application. You can browse the available strategies and choose to follow them or not.
While many brokers are throwing a ton of cash at football teams and other sporting events, Axiory Global is focusing on their own corporate social responsibility. This doesn’t raise a lot of awareness for the brand but it does help some people who are truly in need (much more than football players).
This broker puts the effort in where it’s needed. The trading systems are reliable, supporting you whenever and wherever you want to trade. The chosen liquidity partners ensure orders are filled with minimal slippage and with good fill ratios. A well-trained customer support team ensure your questions are answered or escalated appropriately.
It only takes a minute or less to open a demo account. Before making any commitment, why not try a demo first.